House Insurance

House Insurance
If you own a property or are going to buy or rent a house or apartment in Spain, please do not forget to insure it. Depending on the type of home, we can offer appropriate insurance.

Our household insurance covers damage to your home caused by fire, lightning, storm, theft, and covers you for third party liability.

When assessing the amount for which a property should be insured, it is important to consider what the rebuilding costs will be and to include in the figure any terracing, swimming pool or earth retaining walls.

Regarding contents, the policies are on a new for old basis, so the amount that you insure for should take the new values into account.

Feel free to request a quotation without any obligation. We will need some details, and therefore kindly request that you fill in the questionnaire.